Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our clients developing business. Due to their business model there is no cold calling to bring on new business! This is done by a separate team - your responsibility will be candidate focused whilst maintaining already established relationships with your clients.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing relationships with candidates and maintaining relationships with established clients, understanding your clients hiring needs and sourcing high calibre candidates to join their business.
As recruitment is a sales role , you will be rewarded for your hard work. We offer intensive internal and external training in your first 12 months, excellent earning potential and aim to develop you to be the best possible consultant to your clients.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Ambitious / Competitive
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Key Responsibilities
- Developing ongoing client relationships.
- Understanding your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing your clients’ recruitment from inception to completion.
- Updating your database with your activities.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Your Skills
- Success in a sales or target driven environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a passion for new challenges.
- Ambitious with a need to grow and develop your own career.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What you Receive
- Structured training and development to best enable you to maximise your earning potential as quickly as possible.
- Your own recruitment desk to manage
- A lively and fun working environment
- Continued support in your new role
- £Competitive Basic
- Market Leading Bonuses
If you feel you have what it takes to carve a successful career for yourself in recruitment, apply today!