Due to expansion within our Chiswick office, we are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Recruitment Consultant with experience in both sales and account management.
You will need to show that you are ambitious & eager to succeed with a taste for self-improvement, as well as being target driven.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business
· visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
· developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
· advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
· using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
· using our candidate databases to match the right person to the relevant vacancy
· receiving and reviewing applications as well as managing interviews
· requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
· briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
· maintaining branch candidate / client database
· ensuring all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with recruitment/employment law and right to work requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Good sales skills, business to business is essential
· Commercial and organisational awareness
· Confidence in influencing and negotiating with clients
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Ability to work on a range of IT systems.
In return Solsbury Solutions will offer you a competitive salary, uncapped commission scheme, car allowance and pension.
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.