Lakeside, Doncaster - Office Parking available
£20,000 to £30,000 per annum
We at Venatu Consulting are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning team based at our Doncaster Office with in our Automotive Division.
Are you a Recruitment Consultant with great business development skills?
Do you feel you can do better and achieve more but current work environment doesn't allow it?
Would you like to work for a company where you can utilise your skills to its true potential?
There is a reason why our Consultants stay with us, we're not unrealistic on targets and we offer a great package, flexibility and fantastic working environment.
You know what the job role is you, know what is expected, but do it for a great team and love recruitment again.
Competitive package including 25 days holiday + stats, quarterly incentives and free onsite parking.
Duties will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Building relationships with clients
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CV's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
We can offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus structure which is paid monthly
- Training and development
- Monthly sales incentives
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Team building days out
- 25 days Holiday + Stats
- Dress down Friday
- Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 5.30, Friday 3.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruiter to develop their career quickly in a rewarding environment, which in-turn can lead to excellent career development in the short & long term future. It is essential that you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant. You'll be used to working in a fast paced environment and often demanding environment but won't compromise on quality, ensuring you deliver the best possible results.