Opogo – Recruitment Consultant
Would you like access to a powerful new app designed for the education recruitment market that makes recruitment so so much easier?
Would you like to work with a proven and credible management team?
Do you believe Education technology can change the world for the better?
If yes, let's introduce you to Opogo.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
We have been described as the ‘Linkedin for Education’ and partner schools have described booking teachers is as easy as using Uber. We have similar global growth ambitions as well.
That said a recruitment consultant still sits at the heart of making us successful.
We are looking for experienced education recruitment consultants who are rising stars and believe the future of education recruitment is a combination of easy to use technology and people power.
We will be expanding internationally so there are future opportunities for travel and relocation.
Leadership options are available as we will be aggressively expanding in the UK and abroad.
If you are hungry and keen to be part of something truly exciting……………read on.
This might be the opportunity for you:
- You will be responsible for managing the relationships with our active members (candidates) who will be passed over by the community management team
- You will be supported by an incredibly powerful marketing machine
- You will be exposed to cool technology via our web and smartphone app
- You will have a great team, culture and atmosphere to be a part of
- Highest OTE in the Industry
- Other incentives including experience away days, trips abroad and gift rewards
- 30 Days Holiday
- PerkBox - Access hundreds of discounts and freebies from leading brands
- You will have day to day access to Founding Team
- Collaboration opportunities with the marketing team
- Awesome culture and social calendar when it works for you
- Opportunity to eat and hang out in cool places
- Career Progression into other roles or leadership
- 12-month learning and development programme
What we expect:
- Your ambitious, driven, results orientated and can work independently
- You have dreams, ambitions and goals and believe we can help you achieve them
- Your curious and naturally likeable
- Your fun to be around
- You have a track record of success in recruitment
Our vision is to transform the lives of everyone in Education.
Opogo is a people business.
One that is transforming the lives of professionals in education by making their working lives simpler, easier, more manageable, less stressful and therefore more enjoyable.
Our understanding of the industry and its challenges, our advanced, personalised, technology and our dedicated Team Members offering the highest quality support all come together to transform the world of education for the better.
We care about the work we do. Our members trust us and we aim to work United as a team in a Positive manner.