Do you want to work for a leading recruitment consultancy with exciting growth prospects?
We have the right attitude and desire to be the best, most established business working globally. We have a real story which demonstrates our ambition and entrepreneurial spirit behind what we do.
Our entrepreneurial roots and passion for our activities go back to our humble beginnings in the last recession. We now have 2 luxury city centre offices in Manchester and London with further growth plans overseas. We have applied our passion to become recognised specialists across 7 exciting, dynamic sectors. Our dedication and desire to amaze our clients means that we have enormous numbers of repeat clients as well as plenty of new business opportunities, giving us excellent grounds for growth which also means, lucrative bonus potential for you!
As we continue our expansion plans, we are looking for degree educated individuals with an interest in recruitment to join us in Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester and Bank, London. Experience in sales would be beneficial but not essential. We always provide new starters with market-leading training over your first 4 months to make sure learn how to become successful and enjoy your work. Ongoing support from Directors is always available to ensure that you grow and develop your skills with us.
We are dedicated talent developers! It’s likely that you will be promoted to Consultant within the first 6 months at which point you will manage your own clients, attend conferences to represent us and seek out new income streams to grow our offering. Progression in our business is paramount to us and we have Directors and team leaders with us all of whom joined as Resourcers!
We can promise a varied and fast-paced career – no two days will be the same! We boast a truly open, collaborative culture, brilliant personal development opportunities and fun along the way!
There are lots of Recruitment roles out there. But not many like this one! Contact us to find out how to get the best start in this industry…
- Comprehensive bespoke training and support – in 2017 we promoted 65% of our staff members, a clear demonstration of our inclusive culture.
- Our business offers the highest standards of employment practice and in 2018 we were awarded our third consecutive Investors in People Gold accreditation.
- Our bonus structure will ensure that your earning potential can be significant.
- Excellent progression opportunities – all but 1 member of our leadership team progressed through the business from junior level!
- Mobile phone.
- Quarterly events.
- Monthly awards.
- Opportunity to travel overseas.
- 25 days annual leave plus an extra day for your birthday and UK Bank Holidays.
Our Business Objectives
- Improve the representation of women in the Real Estate market.
- Bring new talent to our sectors, matching the right skills to roles without judgement.
- Build and develop leaders who recognise and believe in the importance of inclusion and diversity, who can lead, manage and on-board effectively.
Every single employee at Foundation Recruitment understands that they can write their own success story, and collectively, have a significant positive impact across our markets.