Templeton and Partners:
We are a growing global niche IT Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in the fast developing area of Enterprise Digital Transformation.
The Templeton and Partners vision is to demonstrate how a focus on 'service oriented teamwork' makes us the favourite and most productive Recruitment Partner to IT Leaders of Global Enterprises and to the most valuable niche tech experts in each of the countries we operate in, creating a true 3 way partnership.
Templeton and Partners is a 20+ year established recruitment organisation with a strong brand, client portfolio with a strategic growth methodology. We are a successful team of niche market specialist who consistently deliver the very best tech talent around the world, in the following niche technologies Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, ERP, CRM, Cyber Security, Software Development, Financial Services Applications and Telecoms.
Our four Directors have a combined experience of 100+ years in Recruitment organisations. They are supported by a strong management team from the different disciplines of Finance, Marketing and Compliance, along with the Recruitment Managers who manage the Client Relationships and Candidate Delivery Consultants. At Templeton and Partners we believe in working as a super team where every individual is in a role that matches their strengths and preferences and In parallel compliments the other roles. All this will set you up for success in this unique company in this thriving market.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Templeton and Partners you will be responsible for account management of existing clients, along with sourcing technical contractors using a variety of tools to deliver within pre-determined SLA’s across our European client portfolio. If you choose to, then you will later be actively developing and growing your own personal rolling contractor base, and will receive training in how to acquire your own brand new clients. Working on finding candidates for existing clients and then taking more responsibility to manage and expand these clients will be the best steps in the right direction of becoming a full “360 degrees” recruitment consultant. One of the ways that we will go this is using an Events Strategy.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth understanding and market knowledge of a technical niche, building a network of suitable candidates and talent pipelining to ensure speed of response.
- Maintaining and developing the in house CRM to ensure effective candidate networks and speed of response.
- Qualify and develop a full understanding of all client contract roles.
- Sourcing for suitable candidates via headhunting, advertising, networking and social media, leveraging suitable Boolean searches to fully maximise the extensive Templeton database in the first instance.
- In partnership with client owner, shortlist and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission.
- Effectively managing the candidates through the interview process and closing offers.
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships, gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements. Plan and execute account development strategies.
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of IT professionals
- Identify opportunities to cross sell Templeton solutions through referrals, lead generation and candidate networks.
- Help to organise events in target cities so that we can get closer our (potential) customers
- Achieve the KPI’s of
- 3 CVs sent to clients per day
- 3 reference calls per day (to ensure quality candidates and also BD chance)
- 3 interviews per week
- 3 placements per month (initially 3 ‘splits’ and then later 3 ‘wholes’ with your own clients)
- Living our 5 values of Respect, Transparency, Teamwork, Proactivity and Reliability
- Communication, the ability to communicate with candidates, clients and colleagues in an articulate, credible, professional and persuasive manner.
- Time management and organisation, we take responsibility to get the job done and we stay committed until it's done. Our clients rely on us to deliver, with speed and accuracy.
- Teamwork, experience of contributing towards a shared goal
- Resilience, natural ability to working in a tenacious manner, flexible to multi task and prioritise own time to achieve targets and client SLA’s.
- Flexible and hardworking, we constantly strive to do more, and do it fast, and that's how we beat our competition.
Templeton invest in our employees to build a brighter future. We create individual career development plans to enable you to progress within the organisation though the most appropriate channel for you, this could be Senior Consultant, Account Management, Event Management or the next generation of Team Managers and Directors.