My client is a national recruitment agency with 17 branches covering the UK.
Due to further expansion they are now looking to welcome a new Recruitment Consultant to their Northampton branch.
The role will be working within the industrial sector, sector experience is an advantage, however my client will look at consultants coming from a similar sector.
You will be expected to generate fees by winning and filling retained roles. Be responsible for the growth of your specific business area, meeting financial targets and achieving agreed KPI's.
Key duties and responsibilities
* Market research
* Taking detailed and accurate client briefs
* Preparing high quality sales proposals with the aim of winning business
* Identifying and head hunting candidates
* Contribute to the growth of the client database by the identification and development of ley/target accounts
* Quality of proposals, adverts and candidates reports written
* New business generated by marketing activities
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to join an established yet ever growing business please apply below: