Recruitment Consultant – £22k to £30k basic, £65k+ OTE – London EC2A
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and prospective candidates and deliver labour to clients. Ideally you will have a Construction, M+E or Technical background. Working towards an annual personal sales budget you will generate margin through the recruitment and supply of candidates. This is an opportunity to take on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing recruitment business.
The key responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Generating business in the form of client requirements through a variety of sales techniques including cold calling, site visits and industry leads
- Visiting existing clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a deep understanding of client companies, their industry and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates, offering advice on pay rates, start dates, terms and conditions etc.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of men working, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
The Shore Group has achieved huge results in the last 11 years of trading. We currently have around 85 employees, and our ambitious growth plans see this doubling over the next 5 years. This is the perfect time to join the business, one that is big enough to provide genuine opportunity yet small enough not to be bound by corporate hierarchy and bureaucracy. You will be given autonomy to run your business as you see fit, with support and guidance when you need it.
Our culture is high performing, yet fun and employees are rewarded generously for their achievements. We are passionate about developing our people and offer regular opportunities for training and development and progression.
The key skills and qualities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- A self-motivated individual with least 1 years’ experience as a recruitment consultant that has met or exceeded budget, able to take independent action to meet KPI’s
- Highly organised; able to work in a way that is structured in order to meet deadlines; and pays strong attention to detail, taking pride and care in their work to ensure accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, someone who can pay attention, interact and support a conversation, and probe for further information when required
- Tenacious and resilient, someone who continues to make canvassing calls despite having to repeatedly overcome rejection and objections
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial, someone who is clear on their personal objectives and who proactively seeks opportunities and acts upon them
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.