30 days ago
Quanta provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within 3 main exciting and robust markets, Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT. Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 30 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
With ambitious plans for the next 3 years, we continue to constantly recruit and train staff at all levels to ensure we can maintain this growth.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Quanta, you will work within a multi-lingual, self-motivating team who are empowered to manage and run their own desks as you would your own business. With structured support, training and coaching we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun.
Our Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT divisions partner some of the world’s leading organisations across the globe. Consultants are encouraged to nurture these relationships travelling to meet clients and candidates to ensure our partnerships continue to strengthen.
Through our career development programme, Senior Recruitment Consultants are able to continue their career progression through to team leadership and Senior Management opportunities.
We are looking for Recruiters from both contract and permanent recruitment backgrounds, ideally within white collar industries who thrive on winning new business and building long lasting relationships with their clients and candidates.
What makes us different?
- At Quanta, we believe in recognising success as a team. Our consultants are empowered, trusted and valued.
- We have consultants who are billing £350,000 in an average year, with consultants exceeding £1 million.
- Recognised work/life balance, no dress code and a true One Team culture.
- Agreed objectives and established business plans we have the foundations for you to exceed.
- Princess Royal Training Award - we had 22 promotions across the team in 2019.
- Dedicated back office support, including an in-house compliance, admin and business support teams.
- We work across 30 different countries worldwide and encourage our Consultants to travel, in fact we completed 175 business trips in 2019.
To find out more about Quanta and our Recruiter opportunities contact us today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.