3 months ago
Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 + OTE
Job Type: Full-time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a online membership organisation in the technology and transport sector that is actively recruiting internally and for its members.
With a clear career path and management routes this role will suit someone who is ambitious and who wants to fast-track their career.
We provide a range of recruitment services for both large blue chip, public sector and niche SMEs in the technology and transport space. The intellgint Mobility and Connected Autonomous Vehicle (driverless) market is a new emerging market predicted to be valued to be over £51Bn by 2030.
We offer self-motivated recruiment proffessionals a real opportunity to excel in this area giving you the tools and support to succeed and at the same time the autonomy and independence to feel real job satisfaction and make the role your own.
• Taking ownership of the entire sales process from identifying new candidates, calling clients to closing the deal.
• Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies.
• Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates.
• Building an in depth knowledge of your specific region and the clients that operate within it.
• Full 360 recruitment process
• LinkedIn Headhunting
The successful candidate will be someone who has:
• Experienced in a sales or recruitment environment for 1 year or more
• A confident communicator, with the ability to build rapport over the phone
• Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated
• Personable and professional
• Digital / Technology Sector experience advantageous
• Desire to accelerate your career quickly
The benefits we offer:
• £25- £35K starting basic salary depending on experience
• Highly incentivised uncapped commission structure
• A genuine opportunity to progress your career
• Continuing training & development programme
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close