Recruitment Consultant - Hedge fund/Emerging markets
25k– 42k basic depending on experience. Excellent commission structure.
Creative, innovative and growing recruitment firm.
Clear path to partnership
Our client is a small boutique recruitment business focusing on recruiting in the ‘alternative funds’ market (hedge funds, debt funds, private equity funds and real estate funds.) They have built a strong reputation and brand by staying focused on this key sector. The firm has grown quickly from 3 to 15 and is now looking to actively expand.
They are looking to recruit experienced recruitment consultants across the follow sectors:
· Quant – experience of placing quant managers, analysts and researchers within banks
· Real Estate equity/debt in Europe.
· Finance – experience of hiring finance professionals into the buy side
· Operations – someone with experience of hiring operation professionals either in the buy side of banking
· HR - experience of recruiting HR professionals into FS
As a Recruitment consultant you will be working with a large breadth of clients across various sectors, working on an exclusive or retained basis. Our client is looking for recruiters who think creatively and seeking to innovate. They recognise and support talent, with a clear path to partnership that is achievable
Benefits of the role include:
· Excellent remuneration and commission scheme.
· Strong reputation and brand in sector, working with a large breadth of clients on an exclusive/retained basis.
· Creative and innovative recruitment agency.
· Clear path to partnership.
· Strong culture with great offices.
· Confident, established and experienced recruitment consultant.
· Proven track record of recruiting success.
· Experience in placing mid-senior professionals within the emerging markets/hedge fund sector.
· Innovative and creative recruiter.
· Ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
· Proven success in sales environment.
· Confident negotiating skills.
· Results driven - this role requires an ambitious individual with entrepreneurial skills and a proven track record of making a recruitment business/desk successful.
· Someone who knows how to build and utilise networks both internally and externally.
· Commercially astute, with the ability to identify leads and turn them into results.
· Enthusiasm, Energy and Resilience, with a willingness to learn.