Recruitment Consultant; leading boutique firm with awesome client base, located in the heart of London. The role is to join a fast growing specialist agency working within market research, insights, data analytics and digital marketing across all industry sectors (with emphasis on FMCG and retail). As a recruitment consultant you will be working with international brands like Innocent, McDonalds, Diageo, Channel 4, Sky and Fox International as well as smaller boutique businesses. Your candidates will range from Junior Executive all the way through to Managing Director. In this job, you'd be joining a small, specialist team looking to grow up to 25 consultants over the next 4 years, so this is the perfect time to join as a recruitment consultant and help facilitate this growth, with the potential to become a team leader!
What do you get?
- Trained by the founder of the business (and a £500k biller) who has over 15 years of experience in this market
- Progress in a meritocratic environment - one guy started off 5 years as an entry level consultant is now a director with equity in the business
- Join a close knit team and go out for weekly drinks, lunch clubs and a yearly incentive trip!
- Office is in the heart of the city, walk to work across the river and enjoy everything London has to offer!
- Dress down, not suited and booted
- A daily gym hour to unwind / keep fit / de-stress
- Intelligent - 2:1 degree minimum
- Articulate - good level of written and spoken English
- Able to clearly explain why you want to be a recruitment consultant and what it is about the industry that appeals to you
- Mature - get your 'career hat' on and show you have the maturity required to progress within the business
- Commercial - with an understanding of the importance of building long lasting relationships
- Down to earth - not arrogant, willing to put in the graft for the reward.
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting career as a recruitment consultant in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad.org.uk specialise in graduate recruitment and trainee sales jobs in London.