8 months ago
£20,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35-40K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Have you finished exams? Is your dissertation in? Are you bored of having no money? Are you ready to jump in to the professional world? If you have an outgoing personality, are good with people and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas are interested in speaking with you!
We are looking to take on and train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for our office in the heart of London! All we ask for in return are hard-working individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
WHAT DOES A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT DO?
You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice', consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU?
* Attractive base salary - £20K // First year OTE £35K+
* High commission - no threshold
* Industry leading training and development programme
* Top earners taking home over £150K per year - from less than 3 years in the business
* Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
* Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
* We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
* 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
* 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
* The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
* Best Companies 2016
* Recruiter Fast 50 2016
* Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
* Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
* Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
* Work Ethic
* Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews now! Or for more information, please visit our website or contact Rhea Beattie in our London office.
If you've got the attitude and drive to work hard and earn some serious money, we'll teach you the skill - what's holding you back?
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
6 days ago
only 1 day until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close