Recruitment Consultant / Talent Sourcer (Financial Services)
Our client is a company on the move! They believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, our client helps people and business move money globally. They have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for their customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. They have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. They are leaders in both!
Being on our clients team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage.
Position: Talent Sourcer
Location: Hammersmith, London (Potential to work from home a few days a week for the right candidate)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive global pay and benefits
About the role:
Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions? They’re seeking a Talent Sourcer based in their Hammersmith, London office to be part of the internal talent acquisition team.
- Assist in identifying, sourcing and engaging with candidates for multiple senior vacancies across EMEA
- Assist in building talent pools for future hires
- Screen suitable candidates and create shortlists to send to hiring managers
- Provide candidate feedback
- Track all recruitment activity on the ATS system
- Assists with process improvement, and ad hoc recruitment projects
- Market mapping
- Experience in proactivity sourcing talent via multi channels including LinkedIn
- Excellent understanding of sourcing methodologies, effective use of social media, and the ability to use Boolean search techniques
- Successfully recruited for roles across Europe
- Working knowledge of ATS systems
- Experience in financial service, FX, Tech, IT, Pharmaceuticals, or Telcom’s recruitment background beneficial
- Fluency in French & German Language is desirable
- Excellent time manage skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Talent Sourcer, Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Talen Acquisition Manager, Recruiter, In House Recruiter, Resourcing Partner, Head Hunter, Recruitment Advisor, Talent Manager, Resourcing Manager, Recruitment Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.