8 months ago
Information on the company
This company connect infrastructure professionals with leading organisations globally. They are a multi-disciplinary search agency specialising in working across the infrastructure sector in long-standing markets such as Energy & Environment, Construction, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Social Infrastructure and Transport.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester, paying £20-22K + commissions
Key responsibilities of the role;
As a graduate recruitment consultant every day will be different. You will be trained and developed on the whole 360 recruitment process. You will learn to build client relationships, find the perfect candidates and become an expert in your industry.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Initially you will be working alongside one of our Directors who will guide and support you in your path to becoming successful in your desired market.
* Our culture is consultative and not based around KPI's. We focus on cultivating long term relationships with clients and measure success on the revenue that you generate rather than how many calls you make.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Educated to degree level
* You should be target driven, have excellent business development skills and a drive to be the best in your market.
* High attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
* A commitment to providing an outstanding service is essential
* Confident, enthusiastic, articulate, passionate and organised
* You will need to be dedicated to enhancing your knowledge of the infrastructure / recruitment market and establishing a credible reputation.
* Previous experience within a recruitment or sales environment desirable but not essential.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Flexible working with realistic hours and early finishes every Friday
* Monthly day/ nights out to promote collaborative team working
Apply for this role