Do you want to join a leading recruitment business with ambitious European expansion plans?
Are you looking to work for a business that prides itself on its training, support, career development and an entrepreneurial culture?
Would you be interested in joining that business and take a key role within its more profitable and established team?
We are the leading recruitment company operating within the Placemaking Sector. Over the last 10 years, we have worked on the majority of the UK’s shopping centres, Outlets and Venues providing the dynamic and multi-skilled teams that create and deliver the experience we all seek. We have built a truly fantastic reputation within this growing niche sector and are the recognised “go to” experts. Our success has led us to work across Europe and the Middle East.
With the constant evolution within these experiential sectors, these environments are responding by hiring the best Centre Managers, Retailers, Digital Marketing specialists, Retail Liaison managers and Hospitality professionals. They are working with us to find them.
If you have successful experience recruiting which covers any of these disciplines, a transition to our sectors would be a natural move.
Working here –
- You will find yourself surrounded by passionate, committed and accomplished recruiters
- We have a fun and vibrant culture led by our “homegrown” Directors and Managers
- We go looking for challenges – they excite and motivate us!
- We look to develop our people and reward your growth both in terms of career opportunity and financially
- We also look after our people with a genuine commitment to diversity, inclusion and mental health
We can promise a varied and fast-paced career – no two days will be the same! We boast a truly open, collaborative culture, brilliant personal development opportunities and fun along the way!
- Opportunity to progress into a leadership position in a fast growing business – 100% of our management team progressed through the business
- Fantastic training opportunities including new-to-one with a Director, sales courses with our Exec Advisor and APSCo certified development training.
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Quarterly events
- Lunch clubs
- Monthly awards
- Mobile phone
- Opportunity for international travel
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday annual leave
- 1-year minimum experience in recruitment or sales position
- Experience or knowledge of the retail market would be beneficial – not essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal