Launched in 2003, BCL Legal is the market leader in legal recruitment in the Regions. We are now looking to appoint a Director to lead and grow our London office. At present we have a relatively small ( but very successful) team in London, the challenge now is to build a team to replicate the market position we enjoy outside the capital.
What We Can Offer
We have been recognised as one of the "Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For" for 2016 and 2017. Here are some of the reasons why:
· This is a role which allow an experienced recruiter to work with considerable autonomy to build and grow a team and business without facing the risk of a cold "start up" situation. It will allow you to break free of the constraints imposed by a large corporate or mature London recruitment consultancy and make your own mark.
· We have an exceptionally strong brand which helps us to attract the best candidates and clients. We are superbly represented on the PSLs of numerous leading national law firms which have London offices. Additionally, our London team already works with leading City firms as preferred suppliers.
· We invest heavily in superb systems, tech and processes which allows our consultants to succeed.
· As such, you will have a very solid foundation from which you can build a team and grow your business.
· We can structure a highly competitive remuneration package which rewards performance and can offer life - changing longer term financial benefit.
· We have a stronger Central Services team which will allow you to service clients and candidates quickly and efficiently' allowing you to focus on growing the business.
· Our brand, culture and market presence is such that you will have a strong, positive message to convey to potential new recruits, thereby facilitating growth of your team.
Who We Are Looking For
Ideally, you will be an experienced recruiter in the London Legal market who has gained managerial responsibility. Preferably, your experience will be in permanent recruitment into Private Practice. We do not require a "following", but you will have a track record which demonstrates that you have the ability to develop client relationships. You will be at home in a down to earth, unpretentious yet committed environment. You will have the ability to inspire and lead a team of recruiters without resorting to a command - control management style.
If you would like any further information please contact Rob Barklamb at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.