Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Recruitment Executive
Territory: Head Office – Ashby De-La-Zouch
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within the Recruitment department at Ashfield. The role is based at our impressive global headquarters in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
The Recruitment Executive will be responsible for the management of candidate applications and the candidate database. To ensure that recruitment requirements are met by following all department SOPs in relation to the candidate application process. Liaison with candidates, internal and external clients to ensure recruitment needs are met within the agreed timescales.
• To work with external and internal client contacts to ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the required timescales.
• To optimise the use of candidate sourcing systems e.g. Applicant Tracking System, Job Boards and LinkedIn and minimise the use of agencies
• To maintain accurate records of recruitment progress and update Clients and all internal stakeholders on a regular basis
• To liaise with Clients and help advise on the most appropriate recruitment strategy based on their requirements
• To arrange support and conduct coaching for Redeployers in co-operation with the Recruitment Consultants
• To ensure representative, nurse and head office recruitment SOPs are adhered to • To carry out interviews with Clients where required
• To conduct initial telephone and Video screening interviews with candidates
• To maintain and complete accurate records of candidate applications in relation to source e.g. Candidate Referral Scheme, Website, Agency in the Application Tracking System
• To maintain an up to date knowledge of recruitment trends to identify new candidate attraction techniques
• To use social media as a candidate attraction tool and contribute towards content to be posted online
• To facilitate the booking of accommodation, meeting rooms, flights and parking for interviews.
• To collect all interview notes, update details onto Applicant Tracking System, and file correctly.
• To work with Client and produce job specifications and adverts where required • To monitor careers inbox and review applications daily
• To support business development pitches within the UK with respect to sourcing potential candidates for pitches.
• To manage use of agencies in line with agreed budget.
• To liaise with Recruitment Managers on candidate pool and applications.
• To organise and assist with interviews/assessment centres as required
• Other recruitment tasks in line with business needs
We are looking for exceptional individuals who can hit the ground running and have the drive to be successful in a fast paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity and the role requires an enthusiastic approach, coupled with a real determination to deliver consistently for our clients.
• Commercial Understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry
• A minimum of three years in a field-based pharmaceutical sales role including secondary care or key account management roles, and/or previous recruitment experience (ideally in a healthcare-related field)
• Full UK Driving Licence • Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent • Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team, in addition to achieving personal KPIs Background Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse. It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values. Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below. Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.