The Recruiter Republic Academy is our training programme for ambitious professionals looking to develop a career in recruitment and is open to:
- Experienced B2B, Sales or Customer Services professionals
- People looking to achieve a fully funded Degree while learning to be a Recruiter (this would be a Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship allowing you to Graduate at the end of the four year course with a BA (Hons) in Management and is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute. While the role commences in April the course commences in September - giving you time to get used to your new role before beginning your studies.
Whichever entry route is right for you, you will be working with the UK's no.1 and award-winning recruitment agency in our field and in your first year you will be working with our Directors and Seniors to:
- Use LinkedIn to research potential candidates and clients
- Create content to produce marketing content for each vacancies
- Update and support candidates throughout their career search
- Create and update campaigns
- Work closely with senior recruiters to understand client requirements and vacancies
And when you have mastered each of these areas you will begin working towards fully managing your own area of the business which will mean you managing your own client relationships, managing your own vacancies and placements - and probably with the help of your own Recruitment Executive!
So what does it take to be a great Recruiter?
In the early months:
- Organisation skills
- A real thirst for knowledge as you build client and candidate maps in your chosen area
- Ability to convert basic information into compelling content such as emails and adverts
- Presenting vacancies to candidates in a positive and compelling way to engage their interest
- Ability to conduct initial calls with candidate to understand what they are looking for, qualify their suitability and brief your Consultant
- A positive and proactive outlook
To become a full Recruitment Consultant:
- Ability to build rapid rapport with candidates you will represent
- Ability to advise and support candidates throughout the interview process
- Confidence to present candidates to clients to arrange interviews
- Ability to gain and share positive and constructive feedback
- Salary and fee negotiation skills to ensure both parties achieve a positive outcome
- Natural ability to work to targets and timescales
- Receptive to coaching and learning
What experience do you need?
- Minimum education to A-Levels (or Level 3 equivalent); or
- Prior experience in recruitment as a Trainee, Assistant or Administrator
- Some previous experience in recruitment,sales, customer service or B2B relationship management (full or part time)
As well as a fully funded Degree you will also benefit from:
- Salary £16,000 - £21,000
- Commission - Yr 1 OTE £35K - £45K
- Health Insurance
- Structured development programme to achieve promotions while you study and learn (up to £30,000 basic and unlimited bonus scheme)
- Free fruit and breakfast daily
- Fully expenses team nights out, trips and socials
- Stunning office space with break out areas
- Onsite parking
Does this sound like you?
If you think you have what it takes to launch a career in recruitment and would like a supported start to your career where you are not thrown in at the deep end with the additional option to gain the support of a fully funded Degree please get in touch with Tara today.