Recruitment - Experienced Recruitment Consultant
If you're excelling in your recruitment career but aren't seeing the growth that you want, Austin Fraser is the place for you. We've grown a lot over the years and as we continue to expand into new areas we need more experienced Recruitment Consultants to come on board and fast track into roles within leadership and management.
Do you want the chance to be in control of your progression and your earnings? Are you searching for a company who genuinely invest in their people? If you answered yes, look no further...
The role of a Recruitment Consultant at AF...
- Becoming a true specialist within your niche sector, attending networking events and keeping up to date with market trends
- Providing a quality consultative service to both your clients and candidates, taking the time to gain a real understanding of their needs and then providing them with a suitable solution
- Building your own business empire within Austin Fraser and being responsible for growing your desk
- Managing your diary and booking in as much face to face time with your candidates/ clients
- Working hard to make sure you're the "go - to" Recruitment Consultant in your sector, standing out against all competition from other agencies
- Monthly individual uncapped commission with NO threshold
- Quarterly bonuses based on individual billing target
- A clear progression plan tailored to the career path you want to take
- The power to take control of your progression and your earnings
- You won't find yourself with any sky high KPIs, we focus on quality rather than quantity
- A fun, encouraging and nurturing working environment
- Regular incentives and social events including 3 annual holiday incentives and monthly lunch clubs
- Extensive training from our in house L&D team tailored to your experience and requirements
We'd like someone who is...
Excited by the opportunity to grow something new, make a name for yourself in the company and learn the AF way. You'll be a proven 360 recruiter who gets things done and makes stuff happen. We're all about rolling up our sleeves and getting stuck in. Ideally you'll be local to Reading or willing to relocate (we will assist with this) to the area; we want you to have a work/life balance.
We're holding interviews ASAP so if you're interested in finding out more, apply today to ensure you don't miss out.