30 days ago
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. We provide specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services to our clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & ICT sectors across the EMEA and APAC regions.
As a team, we have created Quanta’s values developing a unique, rewarding and fun work environment. We provide all colleagues with structured career progression, development and training opportunities; and we ensure the whole team is rewarded for the contribution they make, truly embracing our ONE TEAM ethos.
Recruitment Managers are viewed as mentors and leaders, which is why commitment and enthusiasm for the promotion of core business activity and team development is prerequisite for the job.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Build and implement detailed and effective team business plans to achieve sales, financial and budgetary objectives.
- Agree individual objectives with your team, setting clear review schedules and performance guidelines.
- Identify key training requirements and, in conjunction with the Quanta Staff Development Coaches, provide knowledge and guidance to ensure team success.
- Join your respective team members on site visits (UK and abroad). Assist in preparation, delivery and follow up activities.
- Monitor and evaluate service levels to clients and contractors, refine customer service and improve overall standards of supply and after sales support.
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged.
You will have previously managed a team of Sales Consultants leading by example and investing time in developing and progressing your team.
What makes us different?
- At Quanta, we believe in recognising success as a team. Our consultants are empowered, trusted and valued.
- We have consultants who are billing £350,000 in an average year, with consultants exceeding £1 million.
- Recognised work/life balance, no dress code and a true One Team culture.
- Agreed objectives and established business plans we have the foundations for you to exceed.
- Princess Royal Training Award - we had 22 promotions across the team in 2019.
- Dedicated back office support, including an in-house compliance, administration and business support teams.
- We work across 30 different countries worldwide and encourage our Consultants to travel, in fact we completed 175 business trips in 2019.
To find out more about Quanta and opportunities to join the team apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.