Recruitment Manager - IT Development team
Basic circa 50/60k
OTE + 35k and profit share
Recruitment manager looking to make Director within 12 -18 months
Drum Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join a multi award-winning, unique and creative recruitment agency. Our client is looking for a Recruitment Managerto join their growing Development team, one of their key business lines. They are looking for someone to grow this are of the business and take full control of the management of the team, with the desire to make Director within the next 12 to 18 months.
The culture is open, supportive, engaging and above all a friendly place to work. You will have a natural desire to succeed and will play an integral part in providing on-going career development to staff and deliver against the company goals.
Your remit will be varied:
· Full day to day responsibility for Development (Perm) team – 8 heads
· Client facing role, with billing responsibility for senior / exec level positions
· 80% Management / 20% Billing role in the short to mid term
· Create strong succession plan within team and then move to non-billing Director level role
· Sets objectives in line with team and wider business goals and ensures they are delivered
· Runs daily team meetings in line with agreed business plans
· Attracts, retains and succession plans successful billing Consultants
· Manages a balance of strategic objectives and team focus
· Evaluates and manages performance levels in line with company expectations
The career development and rewards are exiting:
· Highly competitive base, OTE and package.
· Clear career path – Director Level within 12 to 18 months.
· Company profit share.
· Excellent benefits and rewards
· Full P&L responsibility for your team.
· A strong company culture built on values of trust, communications, commitment and embracing change.
· Proven track record as a Manager running a similar sized team.
· Comfortable billing at the senior end of the market – proven track record.
· Ability & desire to move to Director level within the next 12 – 18 months.
· To have a demonstrable track record in a hands-on billing role.
· Credible operating as part of a senior management team.
· Has developed independent thinkers within teams.
· Diplomatic and Intelligent communicator.
· Highly professional.