Thinking about a Career in Recruitment?
We are looking for self-motivated and target driven individuals with sales experience (telesales, door to door, charity fundraising, call centre, car sales etc.) to join our growing family as a Recruitment Resourcer (Recruitment Delivery Consultant).
· Established in 2005 by Sam Kamyar
· Empiric is a high growth specialist agency who work within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
· We have offices in London (HQ), Cambridge, Scotland and New York.
· We have the most exciting, diverse and unique environment in recruitment
· We have a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets.
· We have an award winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
· APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
· 5 consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
· Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
As a Recruitment Resourcer (Recruitment Delivery Consultant) you will:
· Work with our Account Managers to deliver quality candidates to larger international clients
· Source international candidates using Job Boards and Referrals
· Manage candidates interview process from start to finish
· Build long term relationships with clients and candidates
· Map out clients and gathering market information,
As a Recruitment Resourcer (Recruitment Delivery Consultant) we will offer you:
· A 12 week Trainee Development Programme, which will develop your knowledge skills and expertise.
· Investment in your professional development with training and coaching support from Senior Leaders and industry specialists.
· High Earning potential
· Fantastic incentives
· An opportunity to learn from the best, role models and top billers
· A clear career path from Trainee to Director Level
· A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
· A fun and Inclusive people environment
· Opportunities to attend/host events
What you need to have to become a Recruitment Resourcer (Recruitment Delivery Consultant):
· Financial motivation and the drive to succeed
· The ability to bounce back from adversity
· Ambition to the best and to win
· Have experience in Business Development or Sales
· A friendly and open manner
· An appreciation for diversity
· The ability to work well in a team and on your own.
· Confident communication skills
This role is right for you if you are no stranger to working hard and want to develop your career in a highly rewarding, challenging multicultural environment. However, if you a looking for a comfortable 9-5 role, HR related role, then this is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the most unique environments in recruitment, with the best training in the market. Then get in touch today and apply now