6 months ago
Quanta provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors.
Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
We have experienced double digit growth since 2010, with 2017 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £55m. With ambitious plans we continue to constantly recruit and train staff at all levels to ensure we can maintain this growth. In recognition of our focus on staff development and training we have recently been awarded a 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement.
As a Recruitment Team Leader at Quanta you will work within a self-motivating team who are empowered to manage and run their own desks as you would your own business. With structured support, training and coaching we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun.
Personal involvement in sales activity and the management of daily Business Unit operations are key tasks for this role. Recruitment Team Leaders are viewed as mentors and leaders of commercial enterprise within the company, which is why commitment and enthusiasm for the promotion of core business activity is prerequisite for the job.
Principle tasks and responsibilities include;
- To proactively identify and develop new business contacts in order to generate requests for contractors.
- Build and implement detailed and effective plans to achieve sales, financial and budgetary objectives, incorporating accurate performance monitoring with regular reports and forecasts as required.
- Identify business objectives and critical success factors to support supervision and management of daily sales and administrative activity.
- Agree individual objectives with direct reports setting clear review schedules and performance guidelines. Maintaining regular monitoring of these objectives between the reporting periods.
- Identify key training requirements and, in conjunction with the Quanta Staff Development Coaches, provide knowledge and guidance to achieve required competency levels. Undertake regular appraisal and one to one reviews with direct reports.
- Join your respective team members on site visits (UK and abroad). Assist in preparation, delivery and follow up activities.
- Monitor and evaluate service levels to clients and contractors, refine customer service and improve overall standards of supply and after sales support.
Our Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT divisions partner some of the world’s leading organisations across the globe. Consultants are encouraged to nurture these relationships travelling to meet clients and candidates to ensure our partnerships continue to strengthen.
Through our career development programme Recruitment Team Leaders are able to continue their career progression through to Senior Management opportunities. We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology, we have remained focused on delivering brilliant results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
To be successful you will need;
- Recent (within the last 6 months) experience managing a team of Recruitment Consultants.
- + 1 year experience of managing a team of Recruitment Consultants. .
- Strong communication skills are key to this position. You will spend a significant amount of time speaking with clients / candidates over the telephone and face to face, therefore will need to be a clear and concise communicator.
- All recruitment backgrounds will be considered but must have a new business/business development focus.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our extraordinary commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 7 hours until close