We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Consultant/Manager to become our in-house Recruitment Trainer
· Established in 2005 by Sam Kamyar
· Empiric is a high growth specialist agency who work within the areas of Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
· We have offices in London (HQ), Cambridge, Scotland and New York.
· We have the most exciting, diverse and unique environment in recruitment
· We have a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets.
· We have an award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
· APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
· 5 consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
· Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.
Purpose of our Recruitment Trainer:
Maximise sales and recruitment performance of Trainees and Consultants through high impact Learning and Development.
Role and Responsibilities of our Recruitment Trainer:
· Design, develop and deliver high impact Sales and Recruitment Training for Trainees and Recruitment Consultants
· Deliver one-to-one desk side telephone sales coaching
· Manage and develop online learning on Empiric’s Learning Platform
· Work with Senior Sales Leadership team to maintain, improve and communicate career Support Senior sales leaders in design and delivery of sales and recruitment training, development pathways and promotion criteria
· Evaluate effectiveness and improve sales and recruitment training
· Provide feedback and observations of delegates to sales leaders
· Ensure training is completed for CRM systems and recruitment tools e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter
Skills and Experience required to be our Recruitment Trainer:
· Evidence of achievements in sales and recruitment training or coaching
· Experience of designing and delivering training workshops
· Full training life cycle, from training needs analysis, design of programs, delivery & evaluation
· Preparation of professional training materials
· Previous experience in sales
· Recruitment Industry experience
· Form effective working relationships at all levels
· Self-motivated with a desire to learn and continuous learning
· Use Initiative and take responsibility with a positive and can do attitude
· Deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
· Work under pressure in a busy environment and prioritise workload
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) and Rapport Building
This role is right for you if you are no stranger to recruitment/sales training and you are looking to take on a very hands-on, challenging yet rewarding role. However, if you a looking for a comfortable 9-5, HR related role, then this is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the most unique environments in recruitment, with the best training in the market. Then get in touch today and apply now