The Resourcing Business Partner will work in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure that priorities are delivered from a talent sourcing perspective. You will build and maintain high level relationships and reputation with the internal stakeholders and the internal and external candidate pool in order to fill all roles with the best talent available. As Resourcing Partner, you will also support with employer brand, media and recruitment event activity, and manage related projects.
Day to day you will;
Introducing a direct sourcing methodology for core roles
Creating and managing a candidate pipeline
Create and deliver campaigns utilising sourcing strategies that include social media, head hunting, networking, online advertising, employee referral schemes and market mapping.
Ensure that all information in the external market is 'current', and is 'on-brand' and reflective of our EVP.
Working with the areas you support to understand current and future needs which will help inform a resource needs forecast.
Produce Management Information and insight on a periodic basis for the Resourcing Manager.
Managing the end to end recruitment process, from taking the job brief to offer management
Build relationships with key external businesses who will supplement the direct recruitment model.
Provide regular performance statistic of external suppliers to include regular reviews against agreed KPIs
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That's probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
- We're the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider - covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don't waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works - we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We're passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That's why we've won so may awards - including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.