8 months ago
With 2018 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £60m, we continue to invest in our team and are looking for Team Leaders to join us.
With ambitious plans we continue to constantly recruit and train staff at all levels to ensure we can maintain this growth. In recognition of our focus on staff development and training we have recently been awarded a 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement.
You may already be leading a small team of Consultants or Resourcers and are in search of a new challenge, or, it could be that you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to progress your career to the next stage and realise your managerial leadership potential.
As a Recruitment Team Leader at Quanta you will work within a self-motivating team who are empowered to manage and run their own desks as you would your own business. With structured support, training and coaching we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun.
Through our career development programme Recruitment Team Leaders can continue their career progression through to Senior Management opportunities. We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology, we have remained focused on delivering brilliant results and being a company, that individuals continue to want to work with.
Our Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT divisions partner some of the world’s leading organisations across the globe. Recruitment Consultants are encouraged to nurture these relationships, travelling to meet clients and candidates to ensure our partnerships continue to strengthen.
Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- Average biller at Quanta billed £350K in 2018 – not that any of our team are average!
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- Recognised work/life balance, no dress code and a true ONE TEAM culture.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- Company benefits include uncapped commission, PPP healthcare, Health & Well being cash plan, contributory pension plan, car leasing scheme, opportunities to increase our standard holiday entitlement with loyalty days and monthly rewards.
For more information or an informal chat about opportunities please contact Georgia Bartropp on