3 months ago
Senior Operations Manager
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to lead our existing operations team, comprising of Quanta’s Contracts & Compliance, IT, Business Support/Administration and Internal Recruitment functions. The Senior Operations Manager will lead, enhance and look to improve the efficiency of our valued Operations Team.
The Senior Operations Associate Director is primarily responsible for ensuring that the colleagues within their team build and implement detailed plans that align to the company’s business objectives. The Quanta management style is predominantly one of setting challenging but achievable goals, coaching and enabling individuals to succeed.
The fundamental purpose of this leadership role is to improve efficiency, productivity and net profit levels through effective leadership of the operations department.
Principle tasks and responsibilities;
- To provide support in the prioritisation of which assignments to deliver across the Operations’ functions aligned with half yearly and annual objectives that will link in with the company’s 3-year business plan.
- In conjunction with the Board and Associate Director’s across the business to create the 3-year execution road map.
- Identify business objectives and critical success factors to support Managers / Team Leaders in the supervision and management of daily and administrative activities.
- Responsible for the half year and/or annual appraisals of Managers / Team Leaders and any other direct reports within their sphere of responsibility and oversee for all staff within their business units.
- Working with the Commercial Manager & Contract and Compliance Manager in communicating priorities, proposing improvements or new ideas that support / enhance the effectiveness of the whole business.
- In addition to the above, the ‘sales team’ receives ‘ad hoc’ requests for completions of RFQ’s / RFI’s / tenders and associated documents. These all have implications that require assistance from the different areas of the Operations’ business units.
- Provide an environment where open and honest communication is encouraged.
If you a passionate about supporting, coaching and developing people and have worked at a similar level within the recruitment industry, leading teams that include Contracts & Compliance then contact us to find out more.
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd was founded in 1992 and provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors. Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 30 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010.
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work.
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years.
- We are truly global in our scope.
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments.
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
27 days ago
only 3 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close