9 months ago
Quanta provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors.
Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
We have experienced double digit growth since 2010, with 2017 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £55m. With ambitious plans for the next 3 years we continue to constantly recruit and train staff at all levels to ensure we can maintain this growth. In recognition of our focus on staff development and training we have recently been awarded a 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Quanta you will work within a multi-lingual, self-motivating team who are empowered to manage and run their own desks as you would your own business. With structured support, training and coaching we believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun.
Our Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT divisions partner some of the world’s leading organisations across the globe. Consultants are encouraged to nurture these relationships travelling to meet clients and candidates to ensure our partnerships continue strengthen.
Through our career development programme Recruitment Consultants are able to continue their career progression through to team leadership and Senior Management opportunities. We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology we have remained focused on delivering brilliant results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
For more information or an informal chat about opportunities please contact Georgia Bartropp on
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close