Senior Recruitment Consultant – Engineering / Manufacturing
A challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the Strongfield group; a mature, well respected international recruitment business with over 25 years of heritage in technical engineering recruitment.
• Full-time position at Strongfield’s Head-office in Wembley, London
• Negotiable basic with Uncapped Commission
Over the last 10 years, Strongfield has successfully gone from strength to strength supporting global aerospace OEMs and major Tier1s, through its recruitment operations in UK/EU, Canada and USA. In the last 5 years, Strongfield has also become the leading aerospace recruitment business supporting major contracts in China’s civil aerospace industry within airframe and aero-engine development projects.
You will be expected to build on this reputation by developing our aerospace design/development accounts as well as new clients within the wider technical / engineering / manufacturing areas.
We are looking for someone with the interest, self-drive and entrepreneurial flare to further develop Strongfield’s recruitment business within the complementary growth areas:-
• Aerospace Manufacturing (Advanced Processes and Automation)
• Automotive (Electric Vehicle Technologies & Design)
• Aviation Pilots (Commercial & Flight Test)
• Unmanned Aircraft (Software / Systems) The Candidate Candidates will have proven previous experience within professional technical engineering recruitment particularly with medium to long-term contract placements within the above mentions areas.
The successful candidate must have:
• The drive to develop the business platform & team
• Attention to detail and passion to truly understand specific client requirements
• Ability to communicate at a senior level with key internal & client management.
You will be expected to:
• Identify and qualify new target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
• Maximising existing client’s business opportunities with the team
• Build valued relationships through regular client and candidate contacts
• Deliver a complete 360 recruitment process, exceeding client and candidate expectations.
We strive for a fast pace of growth to capitialise on emerging opportunities, therefore we will require the candidate to progress to team leader and quickly help bring on board and develop additional team members.
Strongfield is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this position candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
If you feel that you have the skills, motivation and ready for your next challenge, then please get in touch and send us your CV