Do you have 6 months + recruitment experience in the public sector? What something more exciting? This could be the role for you
Why should you join this firm?
- One of the fastest growing property recruitment firms in the city
- Bill £200k earn £90k
- You can build a team within 1 year of joining
- Team of 50 recruitment consultants - they bill well (form part of the recruitment top 100!
- One joiner with 6 months prior experience within 2 years has a team of 5 and will earn £80k this year
- Great culture - Thrown around allot - but they have 40 glassdoor reviews - all 5 star!
What's the desk?
- Build a contract desk in local authorities - placing finance/IT/Procurement staff
- Average margin £10 per hour (they work outside the PSL agreements with low margins)
- Leverage of the companies relationships - the OWN this market - so you will have allot to go at
What's the progression?
- Simple - you want to grow a team of 5 within 2 years they will back you. Further routes into divisional manager and director within 5 years
- You will earn more here per £ billed then any other recruitment firm of this size
What Profile are we looking for?
- 6 months recruitment experience in the public sector
- Super ambitious
- Not arrogant - won't work at this firm!
Please apply or get in touch with Tom Markham at TRM Recruitment
TRM are a recruitment to recruitment business focused on placing the following skillsets:
Graduate , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.