Senior Recruitment Consultant - Strategy Sector
32k – 42k basic
Outstanding commission model
Open to change of sector/experience
Role would suit someone who enjoys senior level/executive search recruitment
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join a professional, expanding and award winning recruitment partner in Central London. Due to expansive growth, our client is looking for highly ambitious, capable Senior Recruitment consultant to join their Strategy team. This team is one of the leading specialist Strategy divisions in the UK.
With an outstanding commission structure in place, you will manage and develop a strong client base, working with a variety of organisations (global blue chip, global consultancies and private equity houses) across multiple industry sectors. This role would suit someone who enjoys senior level recruitment/executive search and bigger deals. You will lead by example in terms of client management, client acquisition, and candidate care and industry knowledge. Our client is open to sector experience.
What sets our client apart is their fantastic culture described as ‘honest, open and friendly and above all fun!’
Benefits of the role include:
· Outstanding commission model.
· Strong culture backed up by employees.
· Working for a highly professional, high achieving organisation that offers freedom and support.
· Strong leadership team - direct access to Directors and Founders.
· 5pm finish on Fridays!
· A comprehensive recruitment training and development programme.
· Long term career opportunities and ongoing professional development.
· Confident, established and experienced senior recruitment consultant.
· Proven track record of recruiting success.
· Experience in placing mid-senior professionals within any market sector.
· Strong performer with the right attitude.
· Ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
· Proven success in sales environment.
· Confident negotiating skills.
· Results driven - this role requires an ambitious individual with entrepreneurial skills and a proven track record of making a recruitment business/desk successful.
· Someone who knows how to build and utilise networks both internally and externally.
· Commercially astute, with the ability to identify leads and turn them into results.
· Enthusiasm, Energy and Resilience, with a willingness to learn.