Senior Recruitment Consultant Technical or Life-science markets. Basic to £30,000 DOE. Uncapped commission. Minimal KPI's. Relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Regular pay reviews. Clear career progression path. City centre offices.
We're seeking a Recruitment Consultant who has worked in Technical or Life-sciences recruitment; Semiconductors, HVAC, Smart Buildings, Sensors, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Scientific & Process Technology, Diagnostics etc.
You might be working for a large Recruiter but feel stifled by all of the red tape and bureaucracy, not to mention the pin strip suits. If you'd like to work for a small, but rapidly growing Technical and Life-sciences Recruiter, then read on...
- A true specialist in Technical & Life-science sectors
- Recruit in the UK as well as globally
- Buoyant markets
- Open, trustworthy culture. No hierarchy or egos
- Focussed on growth
- International offices
- Relaxed culture
- Opportunity to work from home or the office
- Consultative sales
- Using sales and business development the techniques to win new business
- Pitching for retainers
- Managing the 360 Recruitment lifecycle from taking the job brief to offer and acceptance and after care
Senior Recruitment Consultant Rewards
- Salary to £30k
- Flexible pay reviews
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to influence company growth
- Opportunities to launch new divisions if you have the drive and desire to do so
- Clear progression based on merits rather than length of service (all Consultants have been promoted several times in the last two years)
- Tonnes of incentive
- International travel
The Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultants who have worked in Technical or Life-science recruitment; Semiconductors, HVAC, Smart Buildings, Sensors, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Scientific & Process Technology, Diagnostics etc
- Recruitment Consultants wanting to work for a rapidly growing, progressive business
- Tenacious work ethic
- Confident building relationships with candidates and clients
- Team player
We are actively hiring for this role with interviews taking place via Zoom with a final face to face interview taking place in the office.