Chadwick Nott is an award-winning and entrepreneurial recruitment consultancy. The dedicated legal arm of the Impellam Group we are an established market-leader providing a comprehensive range of recruitment solutions to law firms throughout the UK and internationally.
We are currently recruiting a maternity cover Team Assistant/Coordinator for the Bristol office. As a vital member of our Business Operations team you will look to develop a close working relationship with consultants, their clients and candidates to provide the essential administrative and operations support necessary for our business to succeed. You will have a varied and fast paced role requiring a can-do attitude and adaptability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and managing your teams portfolio of job board advertisements
(both internal and external)
- Managing and updating the recruitment database including quality control auditing
- CV formatting using Microsoft Office where required
- Answering telephone calls and providing diary management support
- Being involved in and providing administrative support on strategic projects
- Basic candidate resourcing
- Assisting with various marketing initiatives and events.
- General office duties such as photocopying, scanning documents, franking post and ordering stationary.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Providing additional support where needed to part-time Consultants
Key skills required:
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent customer service skills both face-to-face and over the telephone
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous office administration experience required
Previous experience of working in the recruitment sector would be an advantage, previous office administration is essential.
In addition to a competitive basic salary you'll also be eligible to benefit from a bonus scheme and have access to a flexible package of benefits.
Recruitment is a fast-paced, changeable environment. Things move quickly and we expect our people to work in the same way, whilst also maintaining high standards. If you feel you are up to the challenge, please
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.