5 months ago
We are an award-winning global contract recruitment consultancy based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. We specialise within the Life Sciences and Renewable Energy sectors, providing recruitment services to our clients worldwide.
You will be working within our fast-paced multi-lingual resource team; Our Delivery Team are dedicated to resourcing and qualifying highly skilled candidates and matching to the right opportunity for them.
The role of the Delivery Team Leader is to manage and mentor our next generation of Delivery Executives.
- To provide line management to designate Delivery Executive’s to prioritise which assignments to operate on in conjunction with Director, Delivery Team Manager, Business Unit Leaders and Sales Consultants.
- Working with the Delivery Executive’s on a daily basis, completing ‘floor walks’ through different time periods in the day to ensure Delivery Executive’s are focused on core business activities and working towards achieving their business objectives. To work with the Delivery Executive’s, where calendars are not well organised to help coach the colleague to improve.
- Working with the Delivery AD, Management and the external Personal Development Coach to agree on the training agenda and any subsequent training and staff development programmes.
- To complete weekly and monthly performance reviews for your team, setting objectives and supporting their personal development and careers at Quanta.
- Completing project based work to review and improve internal processes and best practices.
All recruitment industry backgrounds will be considered, perhaps you are currently supervising, mentoring or leading a small team of Resourcers directly impacting their growth and development within the business and looking to move into a team management role that will offer structured management training and development.
As a team, we have created our company values together, forming a truly unique place to work. We work together as ‘One Team’ allowing everyone to have the same opportunities and thrive within a fun, dynamic environment.
We’re extremely proud to have been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for International Trade 2016 and we continue to see year-on-year growth within our business. Our growth strategy is clear and our team is vital in everything we do. We aim to provide a working environment that is supportive, open, honest but also FUN!
On top of this we reward our colleagues both financially with competitive salaries, benefits and commission schemes, as well as great company incentives and, have even created a relaxation space!
If you would like to find out more about Quanta and this opportunity, apply today or get in touch with Georgia Bartropp to find out more!
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close