Trainee Investment Banking Head Hunter - Corporate Finance
Location: London (City), Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham,Bristol & Leeds
Salary: £23,000 - £26,500 Basic (or equivalent)+ Attractive commission scheme, paid monthly. £45,000 on target earnings Yr 1, £80,000 Yr 2
The new researcher will work along-side an experienced consultant who will mentor and guide them as they work their way to becoming a junior consultant. This guidance and training will take the form of a group training scheme and one on one training with the in house training team, directors, managers and senior consultants.
The successful candidate will be:
• Degree educated or degree calibre. Ideally a graduate from a top university.
• Bright, enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic.
• An excellent communicator with presence and gravitas.
• Entrepreneurial and keen to progress their career as fast as possible.
• A strong relationship builder, team orientated and target driven.
• Organised and analytical to their approach their work.
• The firm will show a huge investment in the new employee and so only a top candidate will be taken on board.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Initiate and run searches from D level upwards in top investment banks and finance houses.
• Work cross border searches in partnership with the New York, Dubai and Hong Kong offices.
• Source, profile, approach and meet with prospective banking candidates.
• Maintain company records and keep the team up to date with expert market information
• Compile market maps, organisational information and in depth company reviews of top investment banks and finance houses.
• Build their own skill set to progress to become a consultant within 12 months.
These vacancies are immediate so early applications are much appreciated To be considered for the Vacancy please submit your CV via this advertisement and a RedTusk will be in touch to discuss the next steps.