Graduate Recruitment Consultant -
Legal Sector - Bristol -
· Are you looking for a new and exciting career with exceptional earning potential, whilst working in an amazing team culture ?
· If you are self-motivated, highly ambitious, charismatic, outgoing and strong willed, there is a window of terrific progression and earning potential here for you.
· We are looking for an ambitious and outgoing Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team in Bristol !
· We deal solely with the lucrative and up-market Legal Sector, placing Lawyers nationally.
· We are a specialist and highly successful legal recruitment agency operating from our head office in Queen Square in Bristol.
· With over ten years of success, we challenge the norm. Austen Lloyd is a recruitment company with a difference !
· At our Queen Square office, you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first.
· We are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
· As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will receive your very own comprehensive in-house training course, covering all aspects of the legal recruitment role.
· You will learn how to build and maintain client relationships, source the best candidates and become a sector expert.
· You will receive training from our specialist team leaders on a one-to-one basis and be given time to grow and develop your skills.
· Uncapped earning potential up to 20% of our substantial Fees for placing senior Lawyers, plus good basic salary.
· Carefully staged career progression and encouragement to succeed if you are willing to work hard and bring energy and enthusiasm to your role.
· You will have the opportunity to earn commission from the day you start in your new role and throughout your training.
· We have a great team here; inclusive, outgoing, hugely friendly, supportive and determined to help you succeed.
· Support: From our Directors, Team Leaders and peers through to our Training & Development Manager, there will be plenty of support to see you progress in your career development:
· The whole team want to grow and we know that key to doing that is investing in our people and internal development.
· We know that everyone works differently and we encourage this. You'll have the freedom to work to your strengths and work independently. We want to make sure we create the best possible environment for you to succeed.