about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This company is a boutique recruitment agency with offices in Manchester, Bristol, London and Newcastle. The business successfully operates in a multitude markets including media, IT, data intelligence and financial services industry.
This is a full time graduate opportunity with a starting salary £16K.
How you can expect to spend your day:
You will work closely with client companies to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs. Trainee will also be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to open positions. You will progress to a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant after a year. Your daily responsibilities will include:
1. Identifying new business opportunities.
2. Pinpointing and targeting emerging talent.
3. Collating data for marketing campaigns.
4. Using social platforms such as LinkedIn to network.
5. Face-to-face networking with prospective clients and companies.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
1. The ideal candidate should be confident and an excellent communicator.
2. Target driven.
3. Willing to learn and develop.
4. The ability to use your own initiative.
5. You should have a real passion to succeed.
What are the perks of working at this company?
You will be able to attend a bespoke training course with the best recruitment trainers in the industry. If you are ambitious, creative, want to be part of a growing company and you are looking for opportunities that can take you anywhere in the world, then this company could be perfect for you.
Apply for this role