over 2 years ago
Information on the company
This company connect infrastructure professionals with leading organisations globally. They are a multi-disciplinary search agency specialising in working across the infrastructure sector in long-standing markets such as Energy & Environment, Construction, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Social Infrastructure and Transport.
This is a paid 3 month internship with the potential for a full-time position. Starting Salary: £NMW.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a graduate recruitment consultant every day will be different. You will be trained and developed on the whole 360 recruitment process. You will learn to build client relationships, find the perfect candidates and become an expert in your industry.
Skills you can expect to gain:
* Initially you will be working alongside one of our Directors who will guide and support you in your path to becoming successful in your desired market.
* Our culture is consultative and not based around KPI's. We focus on cultivating long term relationships with clients and measure success on the revenue that you generate rather than how many calls you make.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* You should be target driven, have excellent business development skills and a drive to be the best in your market.
* Acute attention to detail is essential, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A commitment to providing an outstanding service is essential.
* You will have a solid track record of achievement and be extremely confident, articulate, passionate and able to present at all levels.
* You will need to be dedicated to enhancing your knowledge of the infrastructure / recruitment market and establishing a credible reputation.
* Previous experience within a recruitment or sales environment desirable but not essential.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
The role offers genuine potential for career progression; hard working and loyal employees are also generously rewarded with an excellent bonus/benefits package.
Apply for this role