Trainee Recruitment Consultant - TRAINING PROVIDED
Trainee Recruitment Consultants required by one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding businesses in the UK. Now seeking both experienced and inexperienced talent who have a flair for sales and can start immediately!
My client aims to grow to over 100 staff by 2018 and become a £100m company by 2020. They are highly respected within the recruitment industry for their innovative approach to developing trainee recruitment consultants. They offered unrivalled financial rewards and career development opportunities.
They are global specialists in Financial Services and Commodities Technology recruitment. As a result of continued success they have grown by at least 100% each year since 2010, working with countries on six different continents. They are now looking to hire ambitious sales-oriented people as trainee recruitment consultants across their office network.
· Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary £20,000 to £22,500
· Uncapped commission - a remuneration package that is in the top 5% of anywhere in the industry and, operating with no threshold, all consultants have the opportunity to earn up to 40% commission on all that they bill.
· Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance (though driving licence is not required to apply for this job), heath care, pension and share scheme on qualification.
· Programme of incentives - lunch and supper clubs are held at the best and most exclusive restaurants in the City to recognise strong performances. Extra holiday days are available on achieving set performance targets and we are working on a unique incentive programme to reward strong performances, living values and teamwork.
· Structured Career Management - tailored personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential whether that is as a "Top Biller", a Manager, Director or the next MD.
· International Opportunities - the business will develop significantly in the next five years and those who come in at this stage will be the leaders of my client’s international businesses, new brands and market sectors.
Key Responsibilities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Professional with personality
· Face-to-face networking
· You will have at least 6 months experience of succeeding in a telesales or similar role (ideally business-to-business) and be hard-working, articulate, committed and be specifically seeking a challenging and lucrative recruitment career.
· You'll be self-motivated and prepared to work outside of the normal "9-5" to provide an outstanding service to your clients.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply today! Immediate start available