Trainee Recruitment Consultant – F1, Aerospace, Marine & Engineering Recruitment
Earn Great Money and Build a Career – Become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Are you a confident, fun and self-motivated individual looking to build a lucrative career?
Have you previously worked in a sales environment, but lacked the support to get the results that you know you are capable of?
Do you want to work for a company that genuinely wants you to succeed, and supports you with industry-leading training?
VHR are an international recruitment company specialising within the F1 / Motorsport, Aerospace, Marine & Engineering industries. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our business as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and become our future top performers!
We are looking for 8 individuals to recruit into our revolutionary 13-week Academy Training Programme. The VHR Academy will give you the skills and guidance to become highly successful in your recruitment career, with the ability to earn commission from Day One of your Training!
Your initial focus will be on finding and building relationships with candidates. After completing the Academy, we offer multiple career paths and professional development based on your personal goals.
By joining us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will receive:
· Competitive salary and an industry leading commission package
· Ongoing professional development
· Private healthcare scheme
· 24 days annual leave (with the ability to earn additional annual leave) and early Friday finish incentive
· Fresh fruit provided daily
· Monthly company social events
· Biannual office events
· Incentive schemes and company paid weekend trips
· Team Days and Top Performer Dinners
To become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will need:
· A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a determination to succeed
· 1 – 2 years of sales experience, which can be from estate agency, B2B, call centre, door to door or street fundraising
· A track record of success, by being self-motivated and results focused
· Organisation skills whilst being flexible and adaptable
Please Click to apply to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant