Fantastic office & location – Henley-on Thames.
18 – 21k
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Graduate to join their Henley office as a Trainee Recruitment consultant. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Award winning Change Management Consultancy/ Recruitment Company. Our client is a rapidly growing international business specialising in business and technology change.
Our client is looking for someone with a good degree, with a sales, customer service, call centre, telesales or administrative experience, looking to start a career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You will responsible for growing and maintaining your client base, understanding your client’s recruitment needs and matching candidates to suitable vacancies. Recruitment is an industry where hard work, hunger for success and the intelligence to spot opportunities and follow up on them is critical.
Benefits of the role include:
· Working for a non-hierarchical, enthusiastic, creative and passionate company who reward, recognise, develop and coach their people.
· Fantastic office location.
· Good benefits and bonuses.
· Career development in a fast-paced, interesting, challenging and lucrative market sector. Excellent training and development.
· Working with a team of highly experienced and successful recruiters.
· Strong management and leadership team which can help you further develop your recruitment expertise.
· Recruitment as a career opens doors. As you grow and progress there is a varied career path that could take you into management, account management or simply higher billings and higher earnings!
· Graduate with a strong degree.
· Ideally 6 to 12 months + commercial experience (i.e. B2B Telesales, Sales negotiators, customer service, administrators or people with direct sales experience).
· Excellent communications skills – natural conversationalist, engaging, with the ability to form strong relationships.
· Wants to work in a target driven sales environment.
· Innovative and dynamic.
· Enthusiastic, proactive, self-starter.
· Able to show sporting or academic achievements.
· Driven to succeed, with a high level of ambition/competitive edge.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Resilience – ability to handle pressure.