4 months ago
If you’re looking for your first step within sales, you might not have considered recruitment as a career, but at Quanta we’re not your typical recruitment company.
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd was founded in 1992 and provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors.
Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
To enable an effective service delivery model across all geographic regions the company has recruited and trained a multi-lingual sales and delivery team.
The company has experienced considerable growth since 2009. 2017 was a hugely successful year for Quanta, with a turnover exceeding £55m and ambitious plans for the next 3 years. The company is constantly recruiting and training staff at all levels to ensure they can maintain this growth. In recognition of their focus on staff development and training they have recently been awarded a 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for their outstanding commitment to employee engagement.
In December 2017 the company employed 63 internal staff and 5 external consultants. In the same period there were 470 contractors working on client sites in the UK, Ireland and the rest of Europe with locations further afield including India and South America.
Over the past 2 years the company has received several awards, including:-
- The prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade,
- Large Business of the Year at the 2017 Hertfordshire Business Awards and
- Business of the Year (Medium to Large) at the Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll receive an 8 week extensive training programme delivered by our highly experienced internal trainers, giving you the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop a really good grounding within recruitment and our specialist sectors.
You’ll start by working within our fast paced resource team; locating and building relationships with highly skilled candidates on a global presence within either our Life Sciences or Renewable Energy divisions. As your confidence and ability grow you will continue to work with our trainers, completing our internal fast track sales training programme and progressing into a Sales Consultant position. Based on the experience of the team we would expect you to achieve this in under a year.
We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology we have remained focused on delivering awesome results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- Winners of Large Business of the Year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2017.
- Business of the year (medium to large) Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2017.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Interested? Here’s what some of the team say about life at Quanta:
“The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable. It's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.” - Delivery Executive
“Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages”. – Delivery Team Leader
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close