6 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
If you’re looking for your first step within sales, you might not have considered recruitment as a career, but at Quanta we’re not your typical recruitment company.
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd was founded in 1992 and provides contract and permanent recruitment consultancy services to clients within the Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT industry sectors.
Operating from a single HQ base in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, approximately 75% of our business is generated outside of the UK across 20 countries, with the ‘core’ in Western Europe.
To enable an effective service delivery model across all geographic regions the company has recruited and trained a multi-lingual sales and delivery team.
We have experienced double digit growth since 2010, with 2017 being our most successful year to date with a turnover exceeding £55m. With ambitious plans for the next 3 years we continue to constantly recruit and train staff at all levels to ensure we can maintain this growth. In recognition of our focus on staff development and training we have recently been awarded a 3 Star Best Companies accreditation for our extraordinary commitment to employee engagement.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll receive an 8 week extensive training programme delivered by our highly experienced internal trainers, giving you the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop a really good grounding within recruitment and our specialist sectors.
You’ll start by working within our fast paced resource team; locating and building relationships with highly skilled candidates on a global presence within either our Life Sciences or Renewable Energy divisions. As your confidence and ability grow you will continue to work with our trainers, completing our internal Fast Track Sales training programme and progressing into a Sales Consultant position.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- Flexible monthly rewards to meet individuals’ preferences.
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our extraordinary commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018
- We participate in charity work across the business, supporting three local charities.
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Interested? Here’s what some of the team say about life at Quanta:
“The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable. It's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.” - Delivery Executive
“Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages”. – Delivery Team Leader
only 26 days until close
only 27 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close