Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee/Graduates
£18K - £22K + commission + benefits + incentives + (OTE £35k year 1, OTE £60k year 2)
Ready to launch your career in recruitment?
Are you wondering whether there are any career paths out there that allow you to have fun while you work? Do you want to control your own rate of development and command unlimited earnings?
If so, then Recruiter Republic have an opportunity for you! We are a boutique specialist recruitment agency with BIG PLANS. Recognised as the most forward thinking and effective agency in our field we are at the cutting edge of the recruitment industry - helping recruitment companies themselves to find great talent.
This newest opportunity to join our team will see you our Graduate & Trainee Division - helping Graduates and necomers to the industry to launch a career in recruitment. This role means you will be advising, supporting and managing the interview phase for each candidate with the aim of securing a successful placement for them.
Working with the top 10% of recruitment companies in the most lucrative markets we enjoy a position of trust and as a result a constant surplus of vacancies to manage - so we need some great team additions to make 2019 a record breaking year!
Which is where you come in...
We want to teach you how to be a great Recruitment Consultant - fast tracking you straight to the top of the industry and working wth the best clients and candidates in the business while working the smartest recruitment formulas that produce commission far more easily than standard recruitment.
So why join Recruiter Republic?
- Rapid progression - we have built a fast track training programme that allows you to develop from Trainee to Managing Consultant / Principal Consultant within two years
- Unbeatable commission & bonuses - our commission scheme rewards you for your work allowing you to earn commission from day one
- Incentives & rewards - fully expensed team nights out, top performers lunches and prizes, get taken to glitzy industry events, receive luxury treats (think box at Wembley, VIP sporting& music events and more)
- First class training programme - our training programme doesn't just teach you how to be a recruiter - it teaches you to be a great recruiter and at your own pace
- Future leader development - we don't want you to just be a recruiter - we are ambitious and will constantly develop and mentor you to achieve the next level in your career - we want leaders to help us grow
Our training academy includes:
- Industry Expertise - understanding the wider recruitment industry today, the different models, company types and job functions
- What we do - a deep dive into exactly how we work, our offering to clients and candidates and what we stand for in the industry
- Personal branding - how to gain loyalty and trust by being an expert and offering value to your area of the market using social media, podcasts, blogging and content production
- Client management - understanding who your clients are, how your service helps them and how to develop a long-lasting relationship that delivers constant opportunities
- Vacancy management - learn how to effectively market and promote your vacancies to attract the best candidates and how to ensure you fill as many as possible
- Candidate management - we will show you what a "great" recruiter looks like, how to find them, how to engage them and how to place them by offering each and every one a totally tailored service
- Recruitment marketing - a complete immersion into all the forms of marketing that will keep your desk producing great jobs and candidates
- Ethics - we will show you it is possible to be great at what you do but in a way that is fair and ethical
- Time Management - if you're going to be a great Recruiter then prioritising your time is essential as is learning when to say no!
- Target Management - we will give you the tools to self-manage your own targets with an easy formula that shows you EXACTLY what to do if you want to achieve your own target level of income
A typical day as a Recruiter in our team includes:
- Talking to clients to understand their live vacancies (they already work with us and have terms agreed)
- Creating new vacancies on our database creating a central source of data
- Creating a long-list of potential great candidates from our database, LinkedIn, advertising, social media and referrals
- Producing marketing materials to promote your vacancies
- Talking to potential candidates to assess their suitability and spark their interest in the role
- Managing your candidates expectations and advising them on the next steps to achieve success
- Introducing your best candidates to your clients to generate interviews
- Following up on interviews to gain feedback and hopefully offers
- Helping your client and candidate to achieve offer acceptance
- Guiding your candidate and client through the resignation and start date process
- Reviewing and assessing your daily, weekly and monthly activities to ensure you achieve your goals
- Reviewing your successes and learns each month to drive constant improvement
- Making as many successful placements as possible - each time earning a healthy commission bonus
Are you right for recruitment? You are if you are:
- Naturally driven / a high achiever - perhaps in sports, education or existing B2B/sales environments
- A great communicator - persuasive with a professional manner
- Educated - a recent graduate or a successful college leaver with sales / b2b experience
- Competitive - someone who likes to win as part of a team
- Energetic - adds positive energy to what they do and those around them
- Resilient - someone who doesn't give up easily
- Ambitious - wants something more than just a job and has big life goals
- Coachable - is open to learning and feedback
Does this all sound exciting to you? Do you want to be part of an award-winning team that dares to do things differently?
We are on a journey to grow from a boutique to a much larger business so if you're ready for a career that is more rewarding and dynamic then join our team and be part of our success (and have a lot of fun while we do it)
Apply now with your CV and our Founder Tara Lescott will be in touch to get to know you a little more and hopefully invite you to come and meet us!