6 months ago
If you're looking to change your recruitment path to a consultancy who aren't your typical agency, we're looking for you!
We believe in recognising success as a team, allowing talented people to progress without limitation and thrive in an environment that is as dynamic as it is fun. We have a dedicated development programme which includes two training coaches and three language tutors, to help team members develop their skills and experience, with clearly defined career structures to promote personal and professional growth.
Every member of our team has an important part to play in how we operate; that's how we enjoy success together. Our ‘One Team’ ethos reinforces this focus on togetherness and as a result of our constant growth we are always seeking brilliant new people to join the Quanta team.
Quanta have three strong market sectors in Life Science, Renewable Energies and ICT, we will support you through your ongoing training, development and progression. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll receive an 8 week extensive training programme delivered by our highly experienced internal trainers, giving you the knowledge, tools and confidence to develop a really good grounding within recruitment and our specialist sectors.
You’ll start by working within our fast paced resource team; locating and building relationships with highly skilled candidates on a global presence within either our Life Sciences or Renewable Energy divisions. As your confidence and ability grow you will continue to work with our trainers, completing our internal fast track sales training programme and progressing into a Sales Consultant position. Based on the experience of the team we would expect you to achieve this in under a year.
At Quanta we built our five key values together, as a team.
We use our values and objectives to measure the performance of our business and all those within it. By using this methodology we have remained focused on delivering awesome results and being a company that individuals continue to want to work with.
Quanta in a nutshell. Why you should join us:
- Very strong financial position: double digit growth since 2010
- We don’t set KPIs for our team – we know they’ll be driven to perform their best work
- We offer language tuition for all team members who want it
- Our company attrition rate is very low, with an average employment term of 6.5 years
- We are truly global in our scope
- We have no client or candidate ownership and a dedicated resource delivery team.
- Winners of Large Business of the Year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards 2017.
- Business of the year (medium to large) Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2017 & 2018
- We are winners of The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016
- We have received Three Star Accreditation from Best Companies for our outstanding commitment to employee engagement
- Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, 2018 & 2019
- We have been recognised as one of 1,000 companies to inspire Britain every year since 2014
- We participate in charity work across the business
- We like to have FUN and have created a space for our team to relax.
- We have peer-nominated prizes for great performances across all departments
- We share candidates and clients and embrace a true team environment
Are you up for the challenge? Make the best decision of your life.
Interested? Here’s what some of the team say about life at Quanta:
“The training everyone receives is amazing, and it's actually enjoyable. It's so sufficient that you pick up everything straight away, and actually look forward to going away and using it.” - Delivery Executive
“Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages”. – Delivery Team Leader
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
only 26 days until close