Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester. Market leaders in specialist recruitment. Having exceeded all expectations so far, they are now looking to add Trainee Recruitment Consultants to their exceptionally talented team.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is fast paced and sales focused. No two days are the same! Day to day you will win new business opportunities and source candidates for these vacancies. This will involve you cold calling companies to find out their recruitment needs. You will place adverts on job boards, search company databases and head-hunt. You will coach your candidates throughout the process through to your candidate accepting the job and you earning your commission!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Rewards;
· Fantastic £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary, with regular reviews.
· UNCAPPED EARNINGS.
· First year earnings of £30,000 - £35,000.
· Full training, support and rewards programme.
· Monthly incentives ranging from team nights out, spa breaks to company holidays!
· Career progression based on your own efforts and merits.
· Private healthcare.
· 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
· Company mobile phone for both personal and business use.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Person;
· Recent Graduate or;
· Of Graduate calibre
· 12 months sales experience is required; telesales, b2c, b2c, direct sales, estate agency etc
· Money motivation
· Ability to work to and exceed targets
The rewards working in recruitment can be exceptional, however you must be prepared to work hard. Recruitment is a sales role through and through and it is important that applicants understand that you are not assisting people back into work, but generating revenue for the business.
If you have the required experience, don't wait - apply now! Shortlisted candidates will be contacted without delay.
Hamilton George Recruitment are an award winning Recruitment company. We are experts in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focusing purely on Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles. We're rated 5* on Facebook and Google. We provide full interview preparation and coaching. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!