about 1 month ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Ever thought about a career within recruitment?
Recruitment is highly rewarding, challenging and fast paced. There are some core attributes you will need, self-motivation, drive, tenacity, and resilience.
Quanta provide contract and permanent recruitment services, partnering some of the world’s leading organisations within Life Sciences, Renewable Energy & Data IT, globally. These sectors continue to show exciting and unlimited growth, whilst having a positive impact on the world around us.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Quanta. We continue to go from strength to strength, opening new offices in Boston, USA and Dublin, Ireland last year.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will join our Delivery Team, learning the foundations of the recruitment process and our industry sectors. Our Delivery Executives work closely with our Recruitment Consultants to manage candidates through the complete recruitment life-cycle.
- Speaking to candidates on the phone to source, qualifying and present suitable candidates against specific client requirements.
- Undertake searches on the company’s database, external job boards and utilise social media to headhunt candidates. Target both the active and passive markets to contact suitable candidates to discuss contract opportunities.
What we offer:
- Our Learning and Development Team have over 40 years’ recruitment experience between them and they have created award winning training programmes for the whole team. This year we will invest 3000 hours in training.
- A competitive and rewarding commission scheme, that has no splits or thresholds.
- At Quanta we believe in recognising success together, whether this is based at our offices in Berkhamsted, working remotely or based in Boston, USA, all our Consultants are empowered, trusted, and valued.
- We have clear, structured promotional career plans that allow you to excel and see continuous growth and development, whether that is as a Team Leader, Business Unit Manager or Director. In 2020 we celebrated 19 promotions across the company!
- Company benefits include private health care, health cash plan, early Friday finishes, weekends away, car leasing scheme, language tuition, personal pension plan and more.
- Successful candidates will have a background within recruitment, sales, or a target driven environment with excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- We are looking for highly self-motivated, driven and committed people to join our team.
To find out more about this opportunity and recruitment apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.