Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Actuarial sector)
Uncapped commission, strong growth plans with potential for progression.
Would suit a recent graduate looking for a career as a Trainee recruitment consultant and interested in Actuarial sector.
Drum Recruitment is recruiting for one of the world’s leading specialist actuarial recruitment consultancies. With ambitious growth plans they are looking for a recent Graduate to join their team as a trainee recruitment consultant. Working with an experienced team, this is a full trainee recruitment consultant role, which will provide you with extensive training and support, and all the tools that you need for a successful career in recruitment.
The potential for progression within this role is truly limitless. Our clients aim is to provide outstanding careers for outstanding individuals. With ambitious growth plans, you may end up running a team, office, a geography or a group company! In return for working for them you can expect to benefit from an uncapped, best in market, commission scheme and also have the opportunity down the line, to achieve a share in their business.
Benefits of the role include:
· Incredible earning potential upwards of £35,000 in your first year.
· Uncapped commission scheme.
· Fantastic benefits and incentives
· Great team with a strong culture.
· Excellent training and development programme
· A recent graduate (2:1 or above) looking for a first move into the recruitment interest.
· Worked throughout studies (i.e. Office administration, B2B Telesales, Sales negotiators, customer service or people with direct sales experience).
· Enthusiasm and interest to learn about the actuarial life assurance market.
· Self-motivated, proactive, organised and professional with a strong sales focus and determination to succeed.
· Wants to work in a target driven sales environment.
· Resilience – ability to handle pressure.