Are you an ambitious Graduate looking to get into Digital recruitment? If so you're most likely spending hours searching for the perfect firm to kick start your career with. What you need is a top training scheme, the weight of a powerful brand name behind you, a cool working space and like-minded people around you. Well, you're in luck as this firm has all of that!
If you're going to launch a career in Digital recruitment this is one of the best places to as due to their many years of global success they have invested into the tools, training and working environment that breeds success and helps trainee recruiters get to success FAST.
Joining their Graduate Training academy will see you:
- Immersed in an intensive 12-week training programme
- Week by week plan, with targets set for your personal progression
- Conducting daily & weekly training sessions
- Specialist training to assist you in the understanding of your market and job roles
- Applying your knowledge live "at desk" with the assistance of a mentor
After the training programme you will be:
- Working with clients to understand their company, culture and live vacancies
- Detailing out each role and agreeing the “perfect candidate” criteria
- Negotiating the terms under which you will be working with them
- Writing adverts and supporting marketing materials to attract great talent
- Longlisting potential candidates from the database and LinkedIn
- Ensuring your candidates meet the client requirement before presenting their profile to clients
- Arranging interviews
- Feeding back what clients and candidates say about each other
- Negotiate offers of employment
Ultimately all of this will not happen overnight, but you will be learning all of these areas very rapidly so the sooner you master each area, the sooner you start to earn some great rewards.
So what do you need to obtain an interview?
- Degree – (2:1 minimum) or perhaps experience in a sales, telesales or B2B role
- Desire to work in a competitive environment
- The ability to pick yourself up and carry on when things don’t go to plan
- Ability to be coached and take on feedback
- Rapid learning ability
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect to earn?
- Salary £21,000 - £25,000
- Commission (paid as a percentage of the fees you generate from placements)
- (Average earnings year 1 = £45K, year 2 = £60K, Year 3 = £75K+)
- Office perks
- Many monthly, quarterly and annual rewards (lunches, dinners, away days, experience days, trips to USA, Dubai, Marbella and more)